As they say, life’s short, meaning it’s definitely too short to drink cocktails that are anything less than the best, and with the average Londoner drinking around ten cocktails a month , not only are over one third of drinkers disappointed with the taste of cocktails they’re served, waiting a colossal 14 minutes for it to arrive. Tired of waiting, data shows that over a quarter of consumers will leave the bar having grown tired of waiting for their drink.
In a bid to avoid disappointment this Christmas, bartenders – over two thirds may we add – have stated that batched cocktails hold the key, delivering a quality, perfect serve every time, and in a matter of seconds, and with brands including Tails Cocktails, Mr Lyan and Seedlip’s NO-gronis each making waves on the London scene, the truth is out there, batching really is best.
More interesting statistics and findings from Tails Cocktails include:
- Current market value stands at a whopping £578million showing how the UK’s demand for cocktails is skyrocketing
- A fifth of consumers have had to change their order to a simpler drink because of the longer wait times
- Whilst the average wait time for consumers is 8.6 minutes, the average longest is 14.3 minutes
- 81% of consumers say taste is the most important aspect in a cocktail yet a third of these have been disappointed because it didn’t taste like what they ordered.
- 69% of bartenders have said they find batching cocktails improves the quality of serve in their bar, showing the demand for batched cocktails is greater than ever, and in a city like London who are consuming the most in the UK, this really could revolutionise the scene.